We’re looking for arts and crafts vendors to sell their goods at Yayasan Sime Darby Arts Festival (YSDAF) finale weekend on 18 – 19 August 2018 at The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac).
This is an open invitation for vendors to give festival-goers a chance to experience arts and crafts like they never have before, as well as the opportunity to shop until they drop.
YSDAF has attracted more than 15,000 people biennially from all walks of life since it first launched in 2014.
The best part for you? YSDAF does not charge any vendor fees!
Based on the theme of “You, Me + The Arts”, we’re looking for arts and crafts vendors who will co-create elements of diversity and inclusivity for our festival-goers. Spaces are very limited, so priority will be given to non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and others who focus on supporting social causes and societies.
- Past YSDAFs have seen more than 15,000 people at the festival finale.
- No vendor fees.
- Tent, tables and chairs (provided upon request).
How do I sign up?
- Email email@example.com with your contact details.
- Include the types of items for sale and its corresponding prices.
- Attach photos of your items.
Terms & Conditions
- Deadline for all submissions is 25 May 2018 at 6PM.
- Vendors must be able to participate on both 18 – 19 August 2018 at 11AM – 8PM, during YSDAF finale weekend.
- Only submissions with complete information will be considered.
- There are limited spaces available, so we will review your application email as soon as possible.