Calling all food truck vendors! We want you to bring your best dishes and delicacies to Yayasan Sime Darby Arts Festival (YSDAF) finale weekend on 18 – 19 August 2018 at The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac).
Since it began in 2014, YSDAF has attracted more than 15,000 people biennially. When festival-goers attend our arts festival, they’re all hungry for their next eye-opening experience. Besides the many activities to participate in or the line-up of performances to watch, attendees of YSDAF are always looking to quench their thirst and to feed themselves.
Because if there’s one thing all Malaysians love, it’s their food; and festivals are never complete without a food fiesta. So we need your help to make YSDAF an extravaganza for the senses!
- No vendor fees will be charged.
- Previous YSDAFs have seen more than 15,000 people at the festival finale.
How do I sign up?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details.
- Include the menu of items for sale, types of food, and its corresponding prices. Attach images of your food in the email.
Terms & Conditions
- Deadline for all submissions is 31 May 2018 at 6PM.
- Vendors must be able to participate on both 18 – 19 August 2018 at 11AM – 8PM, during YSDAF finale weekend.
- Only submissions with complete information will be considered.
- There are limited spaces available, so we will reply your application email as soon as possible.